The publication scheme lists the information that the school publishes and is available under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
One of the aims of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 is that public authorities, including all schools, should be clear and proactive about the information they make public.
Our publication scheme sets out:
- The classes of information which we publish.
- The manner in which the information will be published and whether the information is available free of charge or on payment.
- Some information that we hold may not be made public, for example personal information.
This publication scheme conforms to the model scheme for schools approved by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
The publication scheme guides you to information which we currently publish (or have recently published) or which we will publish in the future. This is split into these broad category areas:
- School Prospectus – information published in the school prospectus.
- Governors’ Documents – information published in governing body documents.
- Pupils & Curriculum – information about policies that relate to pupils and the school curriculum.
- School Policies and other information related to the school
If you require a paper version of any of the documents within the scheme, please contact the school office by:
Telephone – 01653 628370
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Letter – Slingsby CP School, The Green, Slingsby, York YO62 4AA
To help us process your request quickly, please clearly mark any correspondence “PUBLICATION SCHEME REQUEST”.
Information published on our website is free to view. Paper copies of information covered by this publication are provided free to parents or prospective parents unless stated otherwise.
Please click on the downloadable links below for details of the information currently published.
UPDATED: FEBRUARY 2021